Shrimp and Crab Nachos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 443
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a large pot. Place shrimp and crab in a steamer basket on top of the pot without touching water; cover. Steam until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and crab meat from steamer and chop. Combine seafood mixture and cream cheese in a bowl. Lay taco shells on a baking sheet and top with seafood-cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is completely melted, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cut each taco into 4 pieces using a pizza cutter and top with sour cream and salsa.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 4-cheese Mexican blend instead of Cheddar cheese.
Per Serving: 443 calories; 29.1 21.5 23.7 155 746 Full nutrition