Asian Shrimp Nachos
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 206
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 bites)
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet or deep fryer over medium-high heat. Fry wonton wrappers in the hot oil for about 1 minute. Flip and fry until golden brown, about 1 minute more. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels and sprinkle with salt while piping hot.
- Cut each shrimp into 4 small pieces and place in a bowl. Toss with cornstarch. Increase heat under skillet to medium-high and fry coated shrimp in batches until crisp, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Top each fried wonton with a small amount of coleslaw mix and a pinch of green onion. Drizzle generously with yum yum sauce.
- Toss fried shrimp and chili sauce in a bowl; place a portion of shrimp on top of each wonton.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use potato starch in place of cornstarch.
- Editor's Notes:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sauce ingredients. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 9.3 22.1 8.4 77 335 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1