Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 518
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for 4 hours. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine drained cashews, salsa, bell pepper, nutritional yeast, turmeric, and 1 teaspoon salt in a high-speed blender; blend until smooth and slightly warm.
- Spread tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet. Spoon chili all over chips and spoon cashew "nacho" cheese over chili.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place avocados, 1/4 cup cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and mash with a fork until guacamole is mostly smooth but a little chunky.
- Top nachos with guacamole and pico de gallo, and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve hot.
You might also like
Per Serving: 518 calories; 29.7 56.8 10.3 0 935 Full nutrition