Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 337
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a pie dish and set aside.
- Tear bread into 1- to 2-inch pieces and place in the bottom of the prepared pie dish.
- Combine evaporated milk, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Add melted butter to bread pieces in the pie dish and toss to combine.
- Melt chocolate-hazelnut spread in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave to soften slightly, 15 to 30 seconds. Place dollops on top of bread mixture, spreading to make an even layer. Sprinkle with walnuts. Pour milk-egg mixture on top, making sure bread is completely covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use hazelnuts instead of walnuts, if desired.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 18.8 34.9 8.9 96 299 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great recipe, this can even be done in one bowl! 1. Take the bread and break into bowl then place into buttered pie dish. 2. Melt the butter in the bowl and microwave and drizzle butter over th...