Spanish Cauliflower Rice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 130
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes more. Add red belle pepper and tomato. Cook another 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice, broth, tomato paste, cumin, paprika, oregano, and ancho chile powder to the skillet. Stir to combine and cook about 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if desired. Cook until cauliflower still has a bite and is not mushy, 3 to 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- To make cauliflower rice at home, add cauliflower segments to a food processor and pulse to desired consistency. Cauliflower should resemble grains of rice, but all grains of cauliflower may not be the exact same size. Do not over-process.
- Feel free to use chicken stock in place of vegetable broth. You can use chipotle powder in place of ancho. A half-can of diced tomatoes can be used instead of the fresh tomato.
Per Serving: 130 calories; 7.2 14.3 5.2 0 172 Full nutrition