0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 295
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine spelt flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until light yellow in color. Stir in sour cream, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mash 2 bananas and add to the egg mixture. Dice remaining bananas and add to the bowl. Stir in 1 cup pecans. Pour flour mixture into the bowl with the egg-banana mixture and and stir just until flour is incorporated; do not over mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle 2 tablespoons pecans on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 60 to 65 minutes.
- Place pan on a rack to cool, about 10 minutes. Turn loaf out onto the rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 295 calories; 12.9 42.4 6.5 42 231 Full nutrition