Instant Pot® Colcannon
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil and allow butter to melt. Add cabbage and green onions and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Turn pot off.
- Add potatoes and water to the pot. Close and lock the lid. Select manual pressure and set timer for 5 minutes. Allow about 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove pressure cooker liner and place on the counter. Add milk and mash using a potato masher. Let colcannon stand for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Make a well in the center of the potatoes and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You might also like
Per Serving: 357 calories; 12.9 54.9 7.7 25 142 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1