Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add butter, leeks, and salt and saute until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup cubed potatoes. Add remaining potatoes to the pot with the leeks. Place reserved potatoes in a steamer basket and add basket to the pot. Pour in chicken broth.
- Close and lock the lid. Set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove steamer basket and set steamed potatoes aside. Add half-and-half. Blend soup using a stick blender and stir steamed potatoes and seasoned salt into the soup. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 388 calories; 5.8 74.7 10.6 18 2249 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great recipe. Wonderful suggestion about cooking extra (uncreamed)potatoes in strainer. Family loved it.