Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 481
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Place wings in a large bowl. Drizzle oil over wings and massage until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place 1/2 the wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 25 minutes. Use tongs to flip wings and cook 5 minutes more. Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl. Repeat with remaining wings.
- While second batch is cooking, combine hot pepper sauce, butter, vinegar, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir and keep warm until wings are done.
- Pour sauce over cooked wings and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 481 calories; 41.5 7.3 20.7 120 1328 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were the best wings I've ever made. We devoured the whole 3 pounds I made. I didn't make the sauce but used bottled wing sauce and BBQ sauce. Next time I'll at least double if not triple i...
I loved these. Making them in the airfryer is so easy. The wings are super crispy and not oily. The sauce is delicious. I used Chinese rice wine with 4% acidity, which turned out nicely. I serve...
These are excellent fried, the air fryer looks so good I was wondering if there is a recommended air fryer .