Ingredients55 m servings 408
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and break apart with a wooden spoon. Cook until sausage is browned thoroughly, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Pour in white wine and stir, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Remove sausage mixture from the skillet, place in a bowl, and set aside.
- Add olive oil, all bell peppers, and onion to the skillet. Season with a pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened and caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch round pie dish with olive oil. Arrange polenta slices over the bottom, overlapping slightly.
- Stir tomato paste into bell pepper mixture in the skillet and cook briefly. Return sausage mixture to pan and stir well. Add water until mixture is saucy but not too thin; you may use less than 1/4 cup. Add chopped parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Simmer briefly until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Spoon sausage-pepper mixture over polenta in the pie dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle feta cheese and goat cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 27.2 20.8 18.2 58 1242 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I wanted something to make with my polenta log that I had, so I searched and found this recipe. It was fairly tasty, but kind of dry. Next time, I will make more of a sauce to add to it or may...
I have a vegetarian, a teenager, I’m Italian and getting a meal this fabulously tasty was a bonus. I added garlic and mushrooms for more veggies and, made the polenta from scratch. This recip...
Pretty good recipe. I used a splash of rice vinegar instead of the wine. Will probably make again sometime in the future.