Instant Pot® Asian-Style Pulled Pork
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine pork, beef broth, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, and Chinese five-spice powder in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before releasing pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove the pork using a slotted spoon and place in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl and add to the pressure cooker. Select Saute function. Bring to a boil and cook until sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes. Select Warm function.
- Shred the pork using 2 forks to pull apart; mix with sauce. Top with green onions and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 214 calories; 13.7 7.8 14.6 52 510 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1