Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 52
Original recipe yields 28 servings (28 meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Drizzle olive oil over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine milk and oats in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until milk is very hot, but not boiling. Reduce heat and simmer until mixture is the consistency of oatmeal, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey, egg, Parmesan cheese substitute, parsley, garlic powder, nutmeg, and pepper in a large bowl. Add cooled oatmeal mixture. Stir with a sturdy spoon or spatula until well combined. Form into 28 meatballs and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning halfway, until cooked through and evenly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute almond or cashew milk for soy milk, if preferred.
- Here's my recipe for a homemade Non-Dairy 'Parmesan Cheese'.
Per Serving: 52 calories; 3.2 1.8 4.2 19 30 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1