CAMPBELL'S® Thai Tacos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In large non-stick skillet, cook pork with ginger until pork is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour in broth and cook until reduced by about half, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, carrot, red pepper, and hoisin and cook just until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve pork mixture in lettuce leaves.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- You can also use iceberg lettuce or romaine lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and chopped roasted peanuts if desired.
- Use remaining broth in the carton to cook 1 cup (250 mL) of long grain rice according to package instructions. Use in tacos if desired.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 320 Fat 18 g Sodium 670 mg Carbohydrate 15 g Dietary Fiber 2 g Protein 24 g Calcium 6 %DV