CAMPBELL'S® Thai Shrimp & Pumpkin Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Stir in the broth and bring to a boil. Add the pumpkin and lime leaves. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender. Reduce heat to low; add the coconut milk. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until they are opaque. Ladle the soup into shallow bowls. Top with shrimp, cilantro, and peanuts.
You might also like
- Recipe Tip:
- Feel free to try squash instead of pumpkin.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 340 Fat 18 g Sodium 1340 mg Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary Fiber 1 g Protein 26 g