CAMPBELL'S® Smoky Maple Chicken & Rice
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large, deep non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook 4 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the carrots and garlic and saute for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Stir in the soup, water, maple syrup, and mustard; heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Cover with a lid, reduce and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cook, covered, until the rice is tender, 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley or basil, if desired.
- You can replace the carrots with sliced peppers or your favourite veggie. You can also omit them and use 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables or frozen cut broccoli in place of the corn.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 420 Fat 13 g Sodium 820 mg Carbohydrate 48 g Dietary Fiber 2 g Protein 29 g Calcium 5 %DV