CAMPBELL'S® Shrimp Fried Rice
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a medium saucepan, bring rice and broth to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss cornstarch with shrimp until coated.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; add ginger and shrimp and cook shrimp just until opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in rice, green onions, and peas and cook to heat through. Pour eggs and soy sauce over top and cook for 1 minute more. The heat from the rice will cook the egg.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- Serve with lime wedges and crushed peanuts if desired.
- This recipe keeps well in the fridge and will taste just as delicious as leftovers.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 520 Fat 8 g Sodium 1150 mg Carbohydrate 80 g Dietary Fiber 2 g Protein 33 g Calcium 10 %DV