CAMPBELL'S® Saucy Pork Chops with Spinach and Tomatoes
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; cook, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Add spinach to pan; reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 minutes until spinach is wilted. Stir wilted spinach into sauce. Return pork to pan; cover with sauce. Sprinkle with basil.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- Feel free to use olive oil in place of canola.
- Serve with your choice of side dish, such as rice, quinoa, noodles or mashed sweet potatoes.
- Using a no-salt-added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the chicken and sauce mixture with salt to taste, if you like.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 230 Fat 9 g Sodium 125 mg Carbohydrate 9 g Dietary Fiber 2 g Protein 27 g Calcium 8 %DV