CAMPBELL'S® One-Pot Linguine with Bacon and Shrimp
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 m servings 578
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In a deep non-stick skillet, mix together soup, water, tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, and linguine.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is almost tender but still firm and sauce is mostly absorbed.
- Stir in shrimp and spinach. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp is opaque and cooked through. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until desired sauciness, and top with basil before serving.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- Parmesan cheese makes a nice add-on.
- To save time, buy shrimp that are already peeled and deveined. Leave the tails on for a pretty presentation, if desired.
- Try replacing the shrimp with 1 lb (454 g) cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts just add at the beginning with the rest of the ingredients.
Per Serving: 578 calories; 15.8 76.9 34.8 181 1203 Full nutrition