CAMPBELL'S® Fish Stew
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium. Add onion, fennel, and garlic; cook 3 to4 minutes, stirring frequently, or until starting to soften.
- Add broth, potatoes, tomato, and saffron, if using. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat, cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Gently stir in fish and shrimp. Bring back to a simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and fish flakes easily. Serve immediately with crusty bread, if desired.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- Choose from white fish such as cod, haddock, and halibut.
- For an extra burst of freshness, garnish with chopped fresh parsley or fennel tops.
- Take your crusty bread to the next level with garlic crostini! Bake 1 cm-thick slices at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, brush with extra virgin olive oil then rub edges with a raw clove of garlic. Serve warm or at room temperature as a delicious accompaniment to any soup or stew.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 340 Fat 15 g Sodium 800 mg Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary Fiber 4 g Protein 33 g Calcium 9 %DV