Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a small bowl, whisk together oranges, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and broth. In a medium bowl, toss beef with cornstarch until well coated.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Working in batches, brown beef on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Pour broth mixture into skillet and boil until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add broccoli and cook just until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Return beef to skillet with the orange segments and green onions. Toss until coated and heated through. Serve hot over rice.
You might also like
- Recipe Tip:
- Use the remaining broth to cook 1 cup (250 mL) of jasmine rice and serve with the stir-fry.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 270 Fat 9 g Sodium 1190 mg Carbohydrate 18 g Dietary Fiber 3 g Protein 29 g Calcium 7 %DV
ReviewsRead all reviews 1