CAMPBELL'S® Bacon Mac and Cheese
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart (1.9 L) baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and milk until smooth. Stir in cheese, chives, and cooked elbow pasta to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over pasta. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips:
- For even more bacon flavor, add 2 tablespoons (30 mL) crumbled, crisply cooked bacon to the cheese sauce.
- Try replacing the elbow pasta with your favorite shape (penne, rigatoni, butterfly, etc.) for a new twist on mac and cheese. Or feel free to experiment with different cheeses! Try this recipe with sharp Cheddar or cream cheese.
- Looking to spice up your mac and cheese? Try adding cayenne pepper, black pepper, hot sauce, or green onions to this recipe.
- Lastly, feel free to experiment with different cheeses! Try this recipe with sharp Cheddar or cream cheese.
- Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 470 Fat 24 g Sodium 770 mg Carbohydrate 44 g Dietary Fiber 3 g Protein 18 g Calcium 30 %DV