2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 large ice pops)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel and slice bananas and place on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Place strawberries in a blender and pulse a few times until blended but still chunky. Pour blended strawberries into a bowl and set aside.
- Combine frozen banana slices, tahini, vanilla extract, and brown sugar in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Fill each ice pop mold 1/4 full with blended strawberries. Add banana-tahini mixture until molds are 3/4 full. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top. Insert sticks and freeze 4 hours or until frozen solid.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If your strawberries are not really ripe, you may want to add additional brown sugar.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 3.2 32.4 2.3 0 8 Full nutrition