Kifta and Potatoes with Tahini Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 720
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine lamb, onion, parsley, salt, allspice, and pepper in a large bowl. Roll meat into 2 1/2-inch long pieces and arrange in a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- While meat is cooking, heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add potatoes; fry until lightly golden, about 5 minutes. Set aside on paper towels to drain excess oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Remove lamb from the oven; drain and discard any fat from meat. Leave oven on.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, water, tahini, salt, and pepper in a food processor until smooth. Set tahini sauce aside.
- Arrange potatoes on top of lamb in the baking dish and pour tahini sauce on top. Drizzle with olive oil. Return the baking pan to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lamb is no longer pink and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 150 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add water to sauce during baking time if it begins to dry out.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 42.1 62.2 31.1 76 1471 Full nutrition