Smoky Eggplant-Kale Vegetarian Lasagna
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 571
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place eggplant slices evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, basil, and cayenne pepper. Add kale and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes more. Add tomatoes and tahini and simmer for 5 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Follow by alternating layers of lasagna noodles, baked eggplant, tofu, and mozzarella cheese. Continue with remaining ingredients, finishing with a layer of noodles topped by sauce and covered in mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If all your ingredients do not fit in one casserole dish, you can make another smaller lasagna with the remaining filling and freeze for a convenient meal on another night.
Per Serving: 571 calories; 18.3 67.5 36.1 39 542 Full nutrition