Italian Spinach-Cottage Cheese Pie
Ingredients45 m servings 136
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine cottage cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, eggs, red peppers, Parmesan cheese, and oregano in a bowl. Pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center of the pie is set, 35 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 1/2 cup chopped fresh red bell pepper in place of the jarred kind. You can use 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and well drained, in place of fresh spinach.
- You may sprinkle additional cheese on top of pie for last 5 minutes for a cheesy crust.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 5.6 5.6 15.4 96 488 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I really liked the taste of this dish.....the only reason I didn't 5 star it is because it was little runny....thinking it needs one more egg! I will make this again
The first time I made it, I used fresh red bell pepper and it was really good! Today, I am making it with extra spinach, black pepper, fresh green bell pepper, and capers. This recipe is so go...
I wanted something prepared ahead for breakfast when I need to get out the door quickly. This fits the bill. I used fresh diced red pepper and fresh spinach. Because I am lactose intolerant, ...