0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 285
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place bulgur in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and set aside until water is absorbed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square casserole dish.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until just translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add zucchini, oregano, basil, marjoram, and black pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender but not falling apart, about 5 minutes more.
- Beat eggs lightly in a bowl. Add feta cheese and cottage cheese.
- Add parsley, tomato paste, and tamari to the bowl with the bulgur and mix well.
- Layer bulgur mixture, zucchini mixture, cheese mixture, Cheddar cheese, and tomato into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may remove the cover for the final 15 minutes if a crustier cheese is desired.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 16.8 20.6 15.4 82 575 Full nutrition