Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 781
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 burritos)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Pour in spaghetti sauce; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese, ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, eggs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Place 1 lasagna noodle over a flour tortilla. Spread some of the beef sauce on top. Add another lasagna noodle. Spread an even layer of the cottage cheese mixture on top; cover with a third noodle. Fold in tortilla edges and roll up into a burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place burritos in a baking dish. Spread remaining sauce mixture over the burritos; cover with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, about 13 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes per serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use turkey instead of beef for a lighter alternative.
Per Serving: 781 calories; 28 86.3 44.9 113 1480 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1