Lobster Mac 'n Cheese
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 584
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute shallots and garlic until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer shallot-garlic mixture to a double boiler. Add heavy cream, 1/2 of the Grana Padano, Havarti, Cheddar, mascarpone, and Gruyere cheeses. Stir until smooth, about 5 minutes. Season with white pepper. Stir in lobster meat. Drain pasta and mix into the sauce.
- Pour pasta and sauce into a large baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Grana Padano and panko on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Don't buy cheap cheese; buy the best quality that you can find.
Per Serving: 584 calories; 42.7 24.8 28.1 164 668 Full nutrition