Fish and Chips Sliders
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 sliders)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet and spray the rack with cooking spray.
- Place chips in a blender in batches and process to the consistency of bread crumbs. Transfer chips to a flat plate.
- Beat egg whites together in a bowl. Dip a piece of fish in egg white, coat in chip crumbs, and place on the prepared rack. Repeat with remaining fish. Spray fish with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil fish until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, combine coleslaw mix and green onions in a large bowl. Whisk yogurt, honey mustard, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl. Pour dressing over coleslaw mix and toss to combine.
- Place a piece of fish on the bottom half of each slider bun and top with coleslaw.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Regular vinegar-and-sea salt kettle chips will work if the malt vinegar ones are not available.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 12.4 21.7 14.7 25 505 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1