Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 140
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine cooked cauliflower rice, roasted red peppers, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, cayenne, cumin, and sea salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until mixture is an even color but still has texture, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides once or twice during processing.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and brush with avocado oil.
- Use a mandoline to carefully slice plantains into chips as thinly as possible. Place chips on the prepared baking sheets in a single layer.
- Lightly brush each chip with avocado oil and sprinkle with cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, and sea salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the convection setting until chips are browned and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. If your oven does not have a convection setting, chips will need to cook longer, so watch carefully to avoid over-browning. Remove from baking sheet and drain on a paper-towel lined plate.
- Serve plantain chips with roasted red pepper-cauliflower hummus.
You might also like
Per Serving: 140 calories; 6.8 19.7 3.2 0 224 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1