Salted Chocolate-Sunflower Butter Bark
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir constantly, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread out with a spatula.
- Drop several dollops of sunflower seed butter across the chocolate. Use a butter knife to cut and swirl the sunflower seed butter into the melted chocolate. Drop pretzel sticks onto the swirled mixture and press slightly into the chocolate. Sprinkle sea salt across the top.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour. Break bark apart and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 10.9 19.9 2.5 1 87 Full nutrition