Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl. Add pudding mix and beat until well incorporated. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, and baking soda in a bowl until evenly mixed. Add to the pudding mixture and beat until well incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until evenly mixed, adding more of each if desired.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly undercooked, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 189 calories; 9 26.3 2.1 31 168 Full nutrition