Shrimp Saute on Cauliflower Rice
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 312
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Put cauliflower into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the consistency is like white rice. Transfer cauliflower to a skillet over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and 1/2 cup chicken stock. When cauliflower is warm, about 5 minutes, add cumin, salt, black pepper, and juice of 1/2 a lime. Cover and allow cauliflower rice to steam until tender but slightly firm while you prepare the shrimp saute.
- Heat coconut oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, Fresno peppers, onion, and tomato. Toss and season with salt and black pepper. Cook until vegetables are soft and mushrooms release moisture, 5 to 10 minutes. Add almond flour and stir to create a pasty roux; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in remaining chicken stock slowly until desired consistency.
- Bring sauce to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Add garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, and tarragon. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Add remaining lime juice and stir to combine. Mix in spinach and cook just until wilted, about 1 minute. Stir in shrimp and immediately remove skillet from heat to avoid overcooking.
- Top cauliflower rice with shrimp saute.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 4 garlic cloves in place of the garlic powder.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 13.5 25.4 27.8 173 485 Full nutrition