Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 233
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place pumpkin seeds in a small colander and rinse well.
- Lay 2 sheets of paper towels on a plate. Place pumpkin seeds on the towels and cover with 2 more paper towels. Press down to remove most of the water. Let dry for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Transfer seeds to a medium bowl. Add avocado oil, paprika, and salt. Use a medium spoon to mix. Place the seeds in the air fryer basket and cook for 35 minutes, shaking the basket frequently. Watch carefully during the last 5 minutes; the pumpkin seeds can go from perfectly cooked to burned very quickly.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Olive oil may be substituted for avocado oil.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 20.2 7.4 9.9 0 395 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1