Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 507
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Season short ribs liberally on all sides with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown short ribs and onions in batches on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes. Place ribs and onion in a slow cooker. Add celery, carrots, and cinnamon stick.
- Stir beef broth, coconut aminos, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and pour over ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover with a lid.
- Cook on Low until ribs are cooked through and flavors are well combined, 6 to 8 hours. Remove ribs. Raise heat to High and stir in arrowroot powder. Cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve ribs topped with sauce and chopped green onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use 2 to 3 pounds of short ribs for this recipe, depending on size.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 507 calories; 39.6 17.2 19.8 78 1059 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1