Instant Pot® Lasagna Soup
Ingredients45 m servings 608
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add sausage and ground beef to the pot and until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard grease and set meat aside. Add olive oil and swirl to insure the bottom of the pot is evenly coated. Add onions and cook until just soft, but not brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until just fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in chicken broth and deglaze the pot, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom. Pour in marinara sauce. Add meat mixture and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add lasagna noodles, making sure that they are completely submerged in sauce. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Taste and adjust salt, if necessary. Ladle into bowls and top each with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Notes:
- I use the Instant Pot® marinara sauce recipe from this site, it has lots of flavor.
- Please don't leave out the cheese, it's what makes the soup tasty. This is best served fresh, as the noodles will absorb the liquid in the soup if stored.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 22.1 64.1 37.5 70 1415 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Loved it! I did add a can of sliced mushrooms because I had them and well...I love the shrooms in my lasagna. I might add some slices olives next go around because I love them too. Overall great...
Oh... My ...Gosh!! I wish there were more then 5 stars to give because I could easily rate this at 10 stars! I made it exactly as directed and it was totally awesome! The flavor was fantastic,...
Very tasty! Didn't have lasagna noodles so used elbow and added some red wine. Family loved it and plenty for leftover lunches.