Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Scrub carrots and peel, if desired. Place carrots on a piece of parchment paper large enough to create a packet.
- Mix olive oil, orange juice, and cumin seeds in a small bowl. Pour mixture over carrots and toss well. Fold parchment paper over carrots and seal to close.
- Bake in the preheated oven until carrots are soft, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use aluminum foil instead of parchment paper, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 10.8 12.4 1.4 0 161 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1