Wolfgang Puck's Cheeseburger Sliders
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"In 2019, celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck marked his 25th year cooking for Hollywood's biggest names at the Governors Ball following the Academy Awards. His mantra for how to throw a great party: 'You have to be fast, and the recipes have to be simple.' Puck's cheeseburger sliders are just one of his many winners."
Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high (400 to 450 degrees F (200 to 230 degrees C)).
- Stir together mayonnaise, red onion, ketchup, vinegar, capers, parsley, thyme, and sugar in a small bowl until combined.
- Place beef in a large bowl. Add 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix by hand until just combined. Make 12 meatballs by rolling beef mixture between your palms; transfer to a baking sheet. Flatten tops slightly. Drizzle with oil and season both sides with remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange patties on oiled grates; grill, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Flip, then top each with 1 piece cheese. Grill, uncovered, until cheese is melted and beef is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Meanwhile, put buns, cut-sides down, on grate; grill until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Top bun bottoms with a small spoonful of sauce. Add a patty, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, cornichon slices, and bun tops.
You might also like
- Four pro tips from celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck to make your party a success:
- 1. Keep servings small-like these sliders-so people can move around freely and snack on different foods during the show.
- 2. Take something simple-like popcorn, a great canvas for flavor-and make it a little fancy.
- 3. To me, a celebration calls for Champagne. Put a few easy sparkling cocktail recipes on the bar with garnishes and mixers.
- 4. Everyone loves pizza! Use one dough for all your pizzas, and top each with different ingredients-making at least one vegetarian option.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 18.9 160.1 11.1 34 375 Full nutrition