Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 1106
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 cocktail)
- Stir together sugar and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar is dissolved. Add strawberries and bring to a boil; boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until consistency is syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Strain liquid through a fine-mesh sieve into a resealable jar, pressing solids to extract liquid; chill.
- Dip a coupe glass rim into a shallow saucer of water. Spread decorating sugar on a separate small, shallow plate. Dip glass rim into sugar to coat.
- Pour vodka, amaretto, and 1/2 fluid ounce strawberry simple syrup into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice. Cover and shake until very cold. Strain into the prepared glass. Top with Champagne, then add ice cream. Garnish with strawberry.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Strawberry simple syrup recipe yields 1 cup, enough for 16 cocktails. Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of syrup. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1106 calories; 3.7 241.9 3.2 10 41 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1