Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 96
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 wraps)
- Heat butter and sesame oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Stir in white parts of green onion and garlic; cook until softened and fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook, stirring, until shrimp are opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in gochujang, soy sauce, and honey; toss to coat.
- Stir cucumber, carrot, green parts of green onion, and sesame seeds together in a small bowl.
- Top lettuce leaves with shrimp mixture and cucumber mixture. Serve with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using frozen shrimp, thaw before proceeding with the recipe.
- Editor's Note:
- Gochujang (GOH-choo-jung) is a thick red paste made from fermented soybeans, dried chiles (gochugaru), garlic, and other seasonings. It's sweet, spicy, and salty. Refrigerate after opening.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 4.6 3.6 9.8 94 162 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1