Air-Fryer Roasted Veggies
Ingredients30 m servings 37
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Add vegetables, oil, salt, pepper, and desired seasoning to a bowl. Toss to coat; arrange in fryer basket.
- Cook vegetables for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Four seasoning ideas:
- Italian seasoning
- Herbes de Provence
- Smoked paprika
- Gremolata: 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, 2 teaspoons lemon zest, and 2 cloves minced garlic
- Cook's Note:
- If using firm vegetables (new potato, carrot, turnip, parsnip, winter squash, celeriac, sweet potato), cook for15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 37 calories; 2.4 3.4 1.4 0 152 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Wow. I just finished making these and thought they were just WONDERFUL. I didn't use cauliflower or asparagus (didn't have), and added red onion chunks. Actually I bought the veggies already ...
I omitted the mushrooms and used my rotisserie basket. Kept everything the same. My husband loved this and it had a couple veggies he didn't think he would like.