Ingredients1 h servings 97
- Cover potatoes with water and let soak for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towels. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange potatoes in a double layer in the fryer basket. Cook, tossing every 5 minutes, until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and desired seasoning.
- Three seasoning ideas:
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary and 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cook's Note:
- Use sweet potatoes if preferred. Peel potatoes if desired.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 1.2 19.8 2.3 0 152 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
When I make again, I may change the time, or remove the basket part way through to check the fries to be the way I prefer.
I just made this last week! Easy, simple and delicious. I’m craving some now...
I have made these many times and they are always good. I make them a bit different but much the same.
I have a Ninja Foodi, so maybe the time and temp is diff. 30 mins at 390°.
pretty generic recipe but it works. i used seasoned salt for the first time but possibilities are endless to flavor.