Key Lime Pie Mini Dessert
"This dessert is light, refreshing, a little tangy, and a little sweet. It has the luscious taste of key lime pie with the lovely presentation of a parfait. Everybody has room for a mini dessert, and they're the perfect end to a holiday party or even a sweet finish to a game day get-together. Garnish with whipped cream, grated lime zest, and leftover graham cracker crumbs."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 179
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 mini desserts)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture to the bottom of ten 2-ounce shooter glasses.
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and yogurt together in a medium-sized bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Stir together condensed milk and key lime juice in a separate bowl. Add to the cream cheese mixture, beating until well combined. Divide mixture in half and tint one portion with green food coloring. Place each portion in a separate resealable plastic bag and snip one corner from each.
- Fill each shooter glass halfway with white mixture. Tap each glass on the counter to level the cheesecake. Repeat with green cheesecake mixture. Place filled glasses in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular lime juice in place of key lime juice.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8.5 21.1 4.9 24 167 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was really good. BUT the recipe calls for 1 Cup of graham cracker crumbs, which is WAY TOO MUCH! The recipe made five Oui yogurt containers of pudding, which at 1-2 tsp each of graham cra...