Iana's Pasta con le Sarde
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 468
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add fennel bulb, fronds, and onion. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add sardines with oil; stir until crumbled. Stir in raisins, pine nuts, basil, fennel seeds, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes; cook until toasted. Pour in tomatoes. Let sauce simmer.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in another pan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add bread crumbs and basil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta; serve topped with the sauce, seasoned bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use your favorite pasta.
- Feel free to use Italian seasoning instead of basil in the mudica, plus any desired seasonings.
Per Serving: 468 calories; 13.1 68.5 20.7 46 439 Full nutrition