Chocolate Banana Muffins
Crafty Cooking by Anna
Ingredients40 m servings 205
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk sugar, oil, egg, milk, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute yogurt for the milk if preferred.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 10.3 26.9 2.8 14 218 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
These are so good, I might never make banana bread again.
I made no changes.I couldn’t taste the bananas in the final product. I’m not sure whether I’ll make it again or not
I used applesauce instead of oil (saving it for my friend's popcorn later) and these were easy, moist and very flavorful. Great additional way to use ripe bananas!
This one is a definite keeper. I generally cut the sugar anyway so this was perfect to me. Very moist. I put in a tsp of cinnnamon but couldn't taste it. These are great as they are!
Love these!! Made this recipe twice both times using wax paper instead of muffin wraps- more cost effective & just as appealing. My entire family love that they are not as sweet as store bought...
Moist, indulgent, dessert-like. This one is a keeper. I followed it exactly except I ended up using 3 medium bananas because they were all going bad. I sprinkled powdered sugar on top before s...
Awesome. No changes. Good way to use up bananas. No banana taste just very moist.
With the cocoa and chocolate chips these are very rich muffins. I agree with another reviewer that you can't really taste the banana because of the overwhelming chocolate flavor. I added 1/4 p...