Chocolate Banana Muffins
Crafty Cooking by Anna
Ingredients40 m servings 205
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk sugar, oil, egg, milk, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute yogurt for the milk if preferred.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 10.3 26.9 2.8 14 218 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
These are so good, I might never make banana bread again.
I made no changes.I couldn’t taste the bananas in the final product. I’m not sure whether I’ll make it again or not
I used applesauce instead of oil (saving it for my friend's popcorn later) and these were easy, moist and very flavorful. Great additional way to use ripe bananas!
This one is a definite keeper. I generally cut the sugar anyway so this was perfect to me. Very moist. I put in a tsp of cinnnamon but couldn't taste it. These are great as they are!
Love these!! Made this recipe twice both times using wax paper instead of muffin wraps- more cost effective & just as appealing. My entire family love that they are not as sweet as store bought...
Moist, indulgent, dessert-like. This one is a keeper. I followed it exactly except I ended up using 3 medium bananas because they were all going bad. I sprinkled powdered sugar on top before s...
Awesome. No changes. Good way to use up bananas. No banana taste just very moist.
I didn’t have chocolate chips. Used dark chocolate bar and chopped my own chips. Definitely would make again