Chicken Veggie Fritters
Crafty Cooking by Anna
"These chicken veggie fritters are simply amazing! This is my second time making them. First was a trial, second I measured the ingredients so it can be repeated. Use this recipe as a guide; you can substitute or add ingredients according to what you have on hand. Perfect for kids and adults!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 296
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix shredded chicken, eggs, flour, tomato, green onions, cream cheese, dill, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Add additional flour if needed to create a thick batter.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add spoonfuls of batter and shape into circles using a spoon. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Combine cucumber, sour cream, cream cheese, and dill together in a small bowl. Serve dip with fritters.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use cooked shredded turkey in place of chicken.
- Use any fresh herb you prefer.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 16.4 11.5 24 146 151 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I did a med review because I haven't made it and nobody has posted a review. I will make this because it sounds amazing and I'll get back to you.