Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 208
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Place flour, Cheddar cheese, green onion, dill, parsley, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and pepper in a large bowl; stir to mix well.
- Beat eggs lightly in a separate bowl. Add milk and oil; mix well. Stir in zucchini.
- Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture and stir just until batter is moistened; do not overmix. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Leave in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use 2 tablespoons of your favorite herbs, dried or fresh. Rosemary, basil, and oregano are a good combination.
- Substitute chopped shallot for the green onion if desired.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 10.7 20.7 7.3 50 485 Full nutrition