Oven-Fried Cauliflower with Horseradish Dip
"I was looking for a healthier alternative to serve as an appetizer on pizza night. This took the place of greasy cheese sticks or fried wings, typical dishes to pair with pizza. The added bonus is that this is low in fat and delicious! My family gobbled them up, and I'm sure yours will too!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 230
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a medium bowl. Pour bread crumbs and flour into separate resealable plastic bags. Shake cauliflower florets in flour, then pour them into the milk mixture. Use a slotted spoon to transfer florets to the bread crumb bag and shake to coat. Pour florets onto the prepared baking sheet and spray the tops with nonstick spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, horseradish, and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- Turn florets over and continue baking until golden, about 15 minutes more. Serve with dipping sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 230 calories; 9.1 27.8 10.6 90 394 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did not find the spiced bread crumbs I created flavourful enough. If any one has any ideas, would love to hear. The recipe was easy to do and they (did cauliflower and broccoli) baked nicely. ...