Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 391
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cavatelli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle with olive oil once hot. Add broccoli and season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes; use a spatula to break any large florets into smaller pieces. Add additional oil if needed and continue cooking broccoli until lightly browned and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and return it to the pot. Add crumbled bacon, then stir in cooked broccoli and pesto. Mix until evenly coated.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use fresh or frozen broccoli florets.
- You can cook the bacon any way you prefer, but make sure that it is cooked enough so that it is crispy and will crumble.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 17.4 46.3 14 12 575 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I didn't have fresh broccoli so I used frozen. I think it would have been better with fresh because the frozen was a bit mushy. I'd make it again but I'd double the pesto & add more bacon. Thank...