Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 567
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add oil, butter, mushrooms, and onion. Saute for 5 minutes; add garlic and saute about 30 seconds more. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add sirloin, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and black pepper to the pot. Saute until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir sirloin mixture into the bowl with the mushroom mixture.
- Wash out the pressure cooker insert. Add about 1/2 cup water to the pressure cooker and place a steamer rack inside.
- Place 1 slice of provolone cheese in the bottom of each pepper half. Top with sirloin-mushroom mixture and cover each with aluminum foil. Place stuffed peppers on the rack inside the pressure cooker.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 25 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Transfer peppers to a rimmed baking sheet and remove aluminum foil. Top each pepper with another slice of provolone cheese.
- Broil peppers under the preheated broiler until lightly golden, 1 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 567 calories; 37.6 8.9 47.6 128 1078 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I didn't have provolone slices so I used shredded mozzarella. Slices would have been better - it needed more cheese. The peppers were also overdone. We are going to try it again with different c...
Wow- A LOT of work, it would have been So. Much.Easier just using the stove top. As you can see from my pics, the bell peppers fell apart and I could not lift them from the pot. The flavor was g...